Sunday, April 29, 2007

craziness

i know it's been forever, but you're just going to have to wait a little longer for an in-depth update on my life. in the meantime, thought i'd give you the nut-shell version . . .

school - FINISHED!

graduation - 2 weeks away

currently - packing up apartment

plans - move across town, stay in columbia, get a job

in case you haven't heard - i am not going to iraq in the fall. lots went into my decision not to go,
but i do feel confident that this was the right choice. i am not saying "no" to the opportunity
for forever, but just for now. i know some of you may be disappointed at this news, but rest
assured that this was not a rash decision and much agonizing prayer went into it. i will update
you more thoroughly whenever i get the chance.

pray for - the job interview i have on wednesday (May 2) at a children's home

much love to all :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will definitely be praying over your interview.
i'm glad to get this little update into your world.
love you~!

from the inside out said...

Tiff!!! How was the interview?
I miss you!
I love you!
Linda

This blog is a testimony to the work that God is perpetually acting in my life. I am learning that when I think I've given enough of myself, I've barely begun. My prayer is that as God continues to grab hold of my life, not only will He become greater and I become less, but He will become ultimately supreme and I will vanish. This Holy Disappearance will be a lifelong journey in which, by the grace of God, I will become so wrapped up in Him that all of me will disappear and all of Him will SHINE