Tuesday, June 5, 2007

employment

quick update -

i am now employed as the clinical coordinator at the carolina children's home. i work in a cottage with twelve boys. today is my third day on the job, my supervisor is out on vacation, and i have not been through orientation yet, SO i am pretty cluesless as to what i'm actually supposed to do. i have read through all of the boys' case files, and i have started meeting with the boys individually just to get to know them a little bit. i guess next week the real training will start. once my life gets stabalized, i will hopefully be able to resume my musings about the process of my life and my ever-so-slow holy disappearance.

prayer request - i am searching for a new church. please pray that God will lead me to the perfect place - a place where i can not only be served but can use my gifts to serve the body as well.

No comments:

This blog is a testimony to the work that God is perpetually acting in my life. I am learning that when I think I've given enough of myself, I've barely begun. My prayer is that as God continues to grab hold of my life, not only will He become greater and I become less, but He will become ultimately supreme and I will vanish. This Holy Disappearance will be a lifelong journey in which, by the grace of God, I will become so wrapped up in Him that all of me will disappear and all of Him will SHINE